"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Ferry on Board

Today, I go to Bali as my plane departs from Denpasar to Munich. But before I left my family for a year for the first time to Germany as Au-Pair, we have 2 days small holiday in Bali. A paradise island they call.
I wear T-shirt that I bought in Siem Reap Cambodia with a small skull picture in front, a big one behind, Shawl from Tana Toraja, Nevada hot pant, and Bata shoes.

Old red shoes. It's my favorite one. Even it's not that good anymore the look, but I still love wearing it. So confortable...
The photographer took so long to take a shot. It made me nuts. Hello, it's shinny the sun shines.
My beloved niece Aisha with me. She can't stand with the sun light.

I pose with my sister. You won't believe that she's a police officer. So fashionable, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment