"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Me and Niece Aisha

Now, I feel missing my niece, Aisha. Then I open some files about her and I find it. Just some pictures both of us together hanging out at Sritanjung square in Banyuwangi. Last moment with her this year.
I hope you enjoy this pictures like I do.

I wore my old flowery one piece dress, Pink Ribbon bracelet, Vincci watch, Nevada sandal. Plus a shawl that I bought in Bali around last 2005.
I had taken her bath every afternoon a week before I went to Europe as I know for a year I can't do that anymore. She likes being covered by her towel just like a cocoon. And I like doing that for her.
Then here we go!!! A shot of her when she hanged out with me in the afternoon. I picked the cloth and the shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment