"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

My First Trench Coat

After an exhausted winter, it is time for a lovely spring. Well, it's not that spring but I am just tired to wear my winter jacket. Ough, no more. So, here it is my style with my first trench coat sightseeing in Augsburg Germany in the weekend.



































































4 comments:

  1. yang paling atas itu tempat tinggalmu kah? keren euy arsitekturnya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan kok. Ini lagi jalan-jalan... Fuggerei nama daerahnya. Pajangan rumahnya keren-keren. Kalau di Indonesia udah ilang dicuri orang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..jangankan pajangan rumah, orang besi pemancar radio bisa lenyap..

    ReplyDelete