"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

The White Butterfly Cherry Blossom Girl




The new items are the white butterfly top by Anugerah Bali and neckale by Mirota Batik Yogyakarta.

In this picture, I like my lips and I think that my lipstick is in one tone with the cherry blossom color. Well, for me, it's quite hard to find the right lipstick color here in Europe. I think that the color isn't suitable with my lips color. And I find out that the color is quite different than lipstick in Indonesia. I'm quite desperate in finding. And finally I bought rose Maybelline Lipgloss and I felt that it's still not the right one. The color is too light.

No comments:

Post a Comment