"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Make-up

End of August of this year was Eid ul-Fitr 2011 in Gregorian calender or 1432 Hijriah in Islamic calender. This time, I would like to focus on talking about my make-up. Well, it's always that I love my eyes. I think it's the most fabulous part of my body.
Before make-up, I cleaned my face with Helene Rubinstein Life Ritual foaming wash as I have facial breakouts and continued with Life Ritual Tonner.
Then make-up begins, I wore (23) biscuit Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Foundation, (02) natural beige Marcks' VENUS loosing powder, (708) 5 couleurs designer Christian Diors eye-shadows, Helena Rubinstein mascara, Hema blush Powder and (33) mango punch Watershine Pure Maybeline lipstic.

I wore Sole Mio maxi dress and pearl earrings I bought in Lombok Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment