"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

A Mini Story Behind Polaroid Camera...

 The first and the second pictures from my first Polaroid camera. I sent it already by snail mail to my Boyf.
 Having my third Polaroid picture while drinking my favo beverage. Cappucino.
I had my first Polaroid picture when I was sitting in elementary school. I don't know anymore where it is now. On the picture, I was kissed by a dolphin at a dolphin attraction which visited my hometown. But unfortunately I closed my eyes due to frightening. Scared, sissy little girl. Since then, I want to have a Polaroid camera to make lots of pictures with open eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment