"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

X'mas is Approaching

 I don't celebrate Christmas but I do enjoy the joy feeling of it. Maybe it's due to TV which shares every year the moment of it, Home Alone series which played always in December. This year, for me, due to a friend of mine in Germany shared some pictures of him with his families at Christmas market. As I have been to a Christmas market in Essen, of course I'm missing my Christmas experience at my Boyf's place. So, I wanted to buy a cute tiny Christmas tree for my room but I found out that Christmas decorations are so expensive, especially the Christmas tree. I canceled buying it, but then I bought a bando with snowmen, sock, and Santa's hat.
 I'm so happy there is a new movie of Home Alone. Home Alone 5. FYI, I have watched it. In these 3 days, I have watched all of them but Home Alone 4. I think it's the ugliest. Home Alone 5 is ok. But my favorite is Home Alone 3. Two days ago, I even watched it together with my friend, Dewi. Which Home Alone is your favorite then? My Boyf mentioned a couple of days ago that the real Home Alone is only Home Alone 1 and Home 2.
Merry Christmas, everyone...



The quality of the pictures is so-so. All pictures were taken with my mobile phone then a touch of Instagram, edited with "rise" for the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment