"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Iceskating in Tropical Country...


 The first day...
 The second day...

The third day...



Iceskating in three days. I did it in Jakarta in my leasure time before attending my friend's wedding party. I like this sport since in 2007. I went for it for the first time. But I wasn't good yet at that time. I joined inlineskates club due to it. And now I love both of them.
On the first day, I wore Esprit shawl, Hard Rock Amsterdam jacket, and C2 skinny jeans. On the second day, I wore Hard Rock Singapore T-shirt, Hema leggings, and Nevada hot pants. On the third day, I wore long sleeves T-shirt given by Mia, Hema leggings, and still with Nevada hot pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment