"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Pashmina for Plain Bags



Most people wore a Pashmina to cover their body or head. I wore it for an accessories of my bag. My bag is colored plain dark green. Sometimes I feel that it is a bit boring. Too casual. Too normal. To give a dramatic impression, I used a colored full-motif Pashmina. I like to wear a different color to make a fuss.

2 comments:

  1. I just got an late birthday present! And guess what? It's a Pashmina shawl! My friend took it from Saudi Arabia. It's hand made and really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I'm glad to hear that you got a birthday present, even it was late. So, why don't you try my style? Maybe it fits... ;)

    ReplyDelete