"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

An Eye-catchy Necklace

Last weekend, I hiked Mt. Sumbing with new friends. It is situated in Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia. During the hiking, we ate mostly instant noodles and drank from the tap without cooked before. Two days after it, I really want to have a cup of Cappuccino and New York Cheese Cake. So, here I am enjoying my favo.
2 days in the mountain, different temperature, has made my face so dry. It was also burned. No make-up at all. In order to attract people's look out away my creepy face, I wore an eye-catchy necklace. What a trick!

I wore J.rep necklace, Mango basics tank-top, and Dust jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment