"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

ITdBI 2014

My first interaction with the team. Having lunch together.




Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I am
Yes she is
Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman

Alicia's song "Superwoman" is in the air. This morning, it reminds me with my time being a liaison officer for International Tour de Banyuwangi - Ijen 2014. I was a LO for a team from The Philippines. During the event, I wore J.rep bag which I bought in Yogyakarta one year ago. It always accompanied me.

Assisting by bringing the cycles to the truck after the race. (Credit: Shulhan Hadi)

No comments:

Post a Comment