"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Ankle Strap Shoes for Winter



One of my favo shoes is ankle strap shoes. I have a pair of wide width pointy toe ankle strap shoes by Bellagio. What have I been thinking when I packed these shoes for winter The Netherlands? These shoes are totally for summer! Yeah, right!

Anyhoe, I made a mix & match today. Having it only in the closet is not nice! It must be woren. Thus, I wore these shoes with a pair of bootcut jeans (you can also wear straight style), 60 denier Action pantyhose, and black ped/low cut socks. I folded my jeans twice to show the strap.

So, this mix & match is ready to face the cold winter with stylish. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment