"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Pastel Make-up in the Kitchen

Two years ago my fiancé told me that he would like to learn how to cook in order to cook together with me. Ough! So cute of him! And now, he's a big fan of cooking videos and Jamie Oliver's recipes and cookbooks. I'm totally happy! But wait...! As he follows any recipe, he doesn't use all the ingredients he has. At home, we still have many leftover ingredients. Throwing them away is unwise thing to do. Be a creative fiancée might help to overcome a mess that he has left. Today, I cook some of them. Well, being creative as a homey chef and also still stylish in the kitchen should go hand in hand.

I wore Clinique Travel Exclusive Makeup Palette


It's my style with soft and natural look in the kitchen today! It's very rare that I would like to wear an undeep color eye-shadow or bright lipstick. Who knows that I can do it! Seriously... A coast girl like me loves a bright-kinky-color. If there was my mom at this moment, she would complain that my lips have "no color". For her, bright lips is everything! Ah, mommy!!!


So, this is it! "Eawest" à la Chef Leah.



No comments:

Post a Comment