"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Playing with Path's Filter

Vivid Color

Lightning

normal
This picture was taken by my fiance at Amerongse Bovenpolder. We were doing 11 km walking tour following a hiking book. He sent me the picture he took. Then I made some adjustment according to my own taste on Path app. For me, I like the first picture of course. As the color is more vivid. Stronger. As I have mentioned on my old post that a coastal girl like me likes a kinky color hehehe...
So, what do you think? Which one do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. I like the normal one! Cause to me the lightning one is too bright.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I don't like it either. The first pic is also too deep. Too strong. But maybe because of my strong character as well hahaha... (excuse)

      Delete