"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Casual Maxi Dress on the Beach

I love wearing maxi dress to the beach, but of course the casual one. This time I wore maxi dress by Insight, matched with Volcom sandal, and Torajan syal. I didn't forget Pink Ribbon bracelet and Vincci watch. Finished with red bag I bought in Tana Toraja. In other ocassion, I matched it with a tourquoise syal, earrings, and bracelet. Plus, a bag I bought in Hanoi Vietnam. Which one do you like?

In Red Island Beach Banyuwangi.



In Bunaken Marine Park and Malalayang Beach North sulawesi.
With my diving instructor on the way to Bunaken Marine National Park.



Relaxing after fun-dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment