"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Chic Shoes

Here are some my chic shoes collections.
I don't have many, but at least I have one or two...
They are not that expenisve but at least they look a bit fancy...





I have a habit to store my shoes in its box. I take a picture of it, print it then put on its box. It's easy way to recognise where the shoes I want without opening the boxes one by one.

2 comments:

  1. Kamu memiliki sudah banyak sepatu yang tinggi ..... puteri kecil .... little princess!
    Hello from Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya. Saya suka sepatu berhak tinggi ;)
    Kita harus berbelanja sepatu kalau bertemu. Seperti yang anda bilang di email.

    ReplyDelete