"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

The Other Side Voluntary

I've left home for two weeks as a volunter for refugees of Mt.Merapi eruption in Yogyakarta. My new friend a volunteer invited me to visit temples which I've never known before when we got day off. Candi Gebang and Candi Sambisari, it's called. For a day he became my private photographer. It's quite hard to mix and match my clothes. I just brought t-shirts for the top. For the pant, I brought denim pant and the cloth pattern. No jeans as it's quite heavy. I just want to dress casual and light. The confortable one is the important for me to work with the refugees.

I wore v-nack T-shirt, Nevada denim pant, and Volcom sandal.




















































































Irwan "Lencong" with his camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment