"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Beauty in Charity

Last Saturday I had collected charity for 2 hours on the road for the Mt.Merapi victims. My concept is dressing pretty and nice when ask the charity. I made this concept as I found often that people who ask the charity on the road doesn't dress nice, just wear a jeans and t-shirt, their face isn't fresh, also they bring a box of mineral water. Those typical view that I try to avoid. I wore a casual one piece dress in white and I make-up. And I used my cute hand-bag instead of the box of mineral water. It think it's more elegant. The money I got was IDR 611,500 or about € 48.9 or US$ 68.7.
Worn with Body n' Soul dress, Naughty neckale, and Soda Girl bolero.






Finished with Cambodian etnic bag and Nevada gladiator sandal. Perfect for that day!

2 comments: