"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

First Photo Studio...


 I wore Sole Mio and Swatch watch

This is the first experience for my niece Aisha to go to the photo studio. And this is the first picture of me and her in photo studio, also the first picture in 2013. When she entered the studio, she was little scared till she held my dress. During taking picture, she was not natural as nervous. As a result, her smile was weird hahaha...

I have a perfect face without acnes. Of course it's not real. That's what you get if you go to the photo studio here in Indonesia. They "photoshops" the pictures first before they give it to the customer. Aisha gave a comment about her picture, "Why is my face whiter (brighter)?"
The lesson learn is: A child knows already when there's a change on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment