"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

"Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity." - The Devil Wears Prada

Skater Girl...

I wore Red Hot Chilly Peppers fan T-shirt, C2 skinny jeans, Cougar inline skates, and Wim Cycle helmet.
 Edited with Mayfair Instagram

I have a new hobby for 2013 which spent most of my pocket money of January. Inline skating. I join a club called Mataram Inline skate Club (MIC) in Yogyakarta. In once I need to buy the inline skates, of course, protection gears, and helmet. Those are the essential stuffs. But I also need to buy running shoes, short pant, and training socks, as in that inline skate club has also physical exercise not only to inline skating. What a new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment